- cA big bug bit a bold bald bear and the bold bald bear bled blood badly.
- Brisk brave brigadiers brandished broad bright blades, blunderbusses, and bludgeons — Balancing them badly.
- Can you can a canned can into an uncanned can like a canner can can a canned can into an uncanned can?
- If you must cross a course cross cow across a crowded cow crossing, cross the cross coarse cow across the crowded cow crossing carefully.
- Imagine an imaginary menagerie manager managing an imaginary menagerie.
- The sixth sick sheik’s sixth sheep’s sick.
(This is the World’s Hardest Tongue Twister, according the Guiness Book of World Records.)
I have no prove to claim this last statement, but I’ll try to figure out.
Oh God this last one is difficult ..😛